Eye Associates of Colorado Springs is making it our top priority to take the appropriate measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff members.
In an effort to prevent the spread of any viruses, we will be taking additional measures during this time.
- All patients will be asked to pre-register prior to their scheduled appointment.
- All patients are required to wear a mask to their appointment.
- All patients will be prescreened prior to entering our office, asking if you or any family members have had a fever, cold, or any flu-like symptoms.
- All patients will have their temperature taken prior to entering the practice.
- Any patient presenting with cold or flu-like symptoms or fever will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All patients will be required to wash their hands immediately after entering the practice.
- We are asking that anyone accompanying the patient to please wait outside the office. Currently, we are only allowing patients inside.
If you would like to reschedule your appointment, please call our office at 719-471-2020.
We apologize for any inconvenience these measures may cause. We thank you for your cooperation during this time.